Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Update!

Hey Guys I hope all is going well for you guys!

Ahh... The Stress of Final Assignments is looming over me, so most likely my next post will be m brand new weekly blog thing on saturday, as this week and last week was absolute hell for me, I will talk about it later!

Thank you for your patience!

Zero :D

P.S. Ill Leave you guys a little treat! :D


"The Machine" Which is 2006's Drum Corp Show of The Cavaliers (From Rosemount Illinois, not Cleveland :P ) which sadly is not the whole show due to it being televised.But Its something! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Uhg, the precision involved in this makes my head hurt. The amount of work it takes to do this is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your assignments ;>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool vid mate, how'd you stumble across this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cavaliers! My drum teacher in high school was in the snare line :D

    ReplyDelete